Wednesday, June 5, 2013

06/05 It's a New Day

Hey world wide web. It's been a while. I think it's time I come back to blogging again. This might be a disastrous mistake, because I always get super wrapped up in living vicariously through the internet that I forget about real life. So I'm trying to tone it down this time around. Gonna strike that balance. And also, I still have no clear direction for what this blog really is, as you've probably noticed. But summer means I'll have more time to spend with this little hobby of mine. I'm thinking it will be a mix of equal parts personal life + culture + clothes. I hereby declare that the new summer season and this post officially starts a new chapter in the Geekchic Life. The new and improved version 2.0 is now in beta testing! It is nice to be back.
-Sarah


P.S. I'm looking to change the name of this blog.. Just thought I'd give a heads up


Visit me on Bloglovin, Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter! Hooray for social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment