Tuesday, December 3, 2013

a frosty-hued ensemble

a frosty-hued ensemble

a frosty-hued ensemble by sarahmadeline featuring a gray skirt

I've decided to reawaken my Polyvore account from its slumber. It's with the intent of styling my own looks while avoiding failed attempts at fashion blogger modelling. For this set, I put together "a frosty-hued ensemble," as the self-explanatory title so describes. The powder blue, chiseled gray, and inky navy epitomize for me the color scheme of a light flurry in early December.  And I'm such a fan of the oversized over coat trend, in all its man-repelling glory. As for the rest of the outfit, these days you can't go wrong with a flared skirt and black boots.  


Visit me on Bloglovin, Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter! Hooray for social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment