Friday, December 20, 2013

Snapshots No. 5 - Home for the Holidays


Contrary to typical teenage instincts, I believe my parents have pretty good taste. In fact, I even find that we have similar tastes, and that goes for clothes, music,and  movies. This means that either I have the style sense of a fifty year-old, or my parents are actually somewhat hip. Anyway, I've got to hand it to them for the Christmas decorations this year. They quite outdid themselves, puttering around like magical Christmas elves and adding twinkling lights and wreaths everywhere. I can't even remember registering when any of their decorating happened. I feel like I just woke up one day and voilĂ , the place was all lush with red poinsettias, holly branches, and pseudo-vintage tin cherubs. Or maybe, the reason I haven't noticed anything until now is due to the fact that I've locked myself in my room to write college supplementals..#bestchristmasever. But hey, at least our house is pretty and filled with random boxes of Christmas cookies (extra pounds) lying everywhere :)




Visit me on Bloglovin, Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter! Hooray for social media.

2 comments:

  1. omg! this is so pretty.
    happy holiday, have a jolly one!

    xoxo,
    Dee
    http://anjanidee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete