Tuesday, June 11, 2013

La Vie en Rose Playlist


This music is to your ears what un pain au chocolat avec un cafe is to your tastebuds. It's like a stroll along the Seine, or the soft melody of a French accordion. Click the picture above and drift away.

And I'll actually be drifting right over there in less than a week! I leave for Paris and London next Sunday (extremely excited, I can't even begin to express) and I wanted to share some of my favorite tunes that I've been listening to lately to get me in the proper mindset. All these songs sing lovingly to the romanticist in me.

If anyone's been to either city, lives there, or knows any tips/good places to eat, please let me know!

Visit me on Bloglovin, Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter! Hooray for social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment