Monday, July 1, 2013

Street Style: Ming Xi

Ooh, I love this spread by Grey Magazine. And I'm mildly obsessed with Ming Xi, who I believe is the freshest of fresh-faced models. Is it because I like to think we look alike? Peut-ĂȘtre. It's a claim based solely on the popular belief that all Asians tend to look like each other, but hey, in this case, that's good enough for me. Anyway, the outfits here are super cool and subtly fierce. And an added bonus, in the last picture, she faked a chic bob by tucking her hair into her shirt! Anyone who's ever tried that before, and who with long hair hasn't, can appreciate that trick.

mingxi
900
717


Check out the full shoot here. All photos courtesy of Grey Magazine.


Visit me on Bloglovin, Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter! Hooray for social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment