Friday, August 16, 2013

Shiny Things


From Cleopatra, to the ancient Romans, to Her Royal Highness the Queen, jewelry has been around as a symbol of status, success, and pride since the long past B.C's.  It's only human nature to want to be dripping in precious ornaments and sparkling gems. Am I going out on a limb when I say that vanity is our everlasting cliché? Regardless, I hereby blame my craving for a crystal-encrusted statement piece on the narcissistic, materialistic flaws of mankind which, of course, I am only subjected to, being human. All I want is a little number to whip out on special occasions, or on normal ones, to feel a wee more glamorous. If only my empty wallet felt the same way.

1. ZARA
5. NET-A-PORTER, OSCAR DE LA RENTA
6. NET-A-PORTER, VALENTINO




Visit me on Bloglovin, Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter! Hooray for social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment